Just in time before the summer season, we are glad to to announce yet another update for the Leadingcourses app. This update will be downloaded and installed asynchronous in the background. Just open the app, click through the app, close it again and then re-open the app. Then the new update will be visible. Yes, it’s really that easy!
You are probably curious what has been added in this new summer app update. Based on all your feedback this fourth update (version 2.3.1) has the following things added:
- all your reviews have been added to your profile
- the profile page has been revamped (for example now has clear icons)
- in the settings page the app version is displayed (this should say 2.3.1)
- in the photo gallery the username of the golfer who uploaded the photo is shown and also a copyright icon is shown in the case a golf club or photographer has uploaded the photo
- you are not able to select a date in the future anymore when writing a review
- some bugfixing (like top clubs not updating properly)
We hope you like the new update!
Quick impression of this 4th update
Below a quick impression of some of the key features mentioned above!
1. New profile page and review history
2. Username and copyright notices added to photos
What to expect in the next release?
We hope you like this new update! In the next update – which we will launch after the summer – we will at least update the following things. We are still discussing which elements to add still:
- adding measurement SDK’s (Facebook and Firebase) to measure behaviour and app usage
- send 4 type of messages to golf clubs (contact form, reservation, group reservation or membership enquiry)
Note: our app is also available for tablets
IMPORTANT: Please make sure that you have version 2.3.2. There was a bug in 2.3.1 when posting a review. Check for the correct version, by going to your profile and then go to settings.