Legend Extreme 19th
Accessible only by helicopter, with the tee set 400m up on the majestic Hanglip Mountain and played to a green the shape of Africa some 400m below, the Extreme 19th has captured the imagination like no other hole.
Green fee week (high season)
Green fee weekend (high season)
Green fee week (low season)
Green fee weekend (low season)
Signature holeThe first and only hole!
Here are the facts and figures about the Extreme 19th - the longest Par 3 in the world!
- Vertical Height: 430m
- Horizontal distance from foot of mountain to back of green: 400m
- Horizontal distance from foot of mountain to start of fairway: 280m (Start of fairway is indicated by arrow!)
- The vertical drop from the start of fairway to the front of the green is 21m.
- The green is the shape of Africa.
- Time for ball to land: 20 seconds