Waterfront Southport Hotel
- On Southport’s Promenade, the 4-star Waterfront Hotel Southport offers stylish rooms and a waterside terrace. The luxury hotel also has a modern fitness suite, free Wi-Fi throughout, a brasserie restaurant, Bar and Roof Garden.
- The spacious bedrooms each have an interactive flat-screen TV and air conditioning.
- Our restaurant serves a modern British menu featuring local and seasonal produce packed full of flavour. Sit back and relax on the sun terrace, complete with outside bar, firepits and relaxed seating so you can enjoy cocktails, afternoon teas and light lunches whilst soaking up the coastal sunsets.
- We all need to take time out to relax and unwind at times and Southport attractions are the perfect place to do this.
- You can blow the cobwebs away with a walk down to the end of Southport Pier, a historic landmark on the seafront. You can see along the coast to Blackpool and North Wales, and you can take a relaxing journey back to the entrance on the pier train.
- Or perhaps a peaceful and tranquil ride on a swan pedalo on Marine Lake, or a stroll around the gardens in Kings Gardens are more your thing. Everybody can get involved with a game of bowling; day or night, young or old once you get the shoes on and hit the lanes, the fun will begin!
- And if the weather is a little gloomy head over to Splash World where the thrill seekers amongst you can ride the fast flumes.
- Arcade games and mini rides can be enjoyed together in all weathers. And for some traditional seaside fun, head to the funfair at Southport pleasureland.
- Take the kids to the Model Railway Village has acres of landscape with a mini rail network weaving through pretty buildings and greenery. The charming and tranquil surroundings mean families can spend hours, relaxing and let the kids follow their favourite train.
- Overlooking the Marine Lake, Waterfront Hotel Southport is next to The Southport Theatre and Convention Centre.
- The Waterfront has Rooms and event spaces to suit any occasion, perfect for weddings, meetings, birthdays and celebrations. With a backdrop that captures a 180-degree view out over the Marina and the Irish Sea beyond that. The Room sets the scene for a memorable day or evening.
- Southport Railway Station is a 10 minute walk away.
- This is our guests' favourite part of Southport, according to independent reviews.
- Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.