Attractive parkland course situated 3 miles from the Championship Roxburghe course. Kelso is well known for the fine condition of its greens and fairways. The original course was designed by Ben Sayers then re-designed by James Braid in 1930 and lies both outside and within the racecourse. The now mature 18 hole layout was opened in 1980. The clubhouse offers excellent facilities where a warm welcome is guaranteed. Tastefully designed lounge and recently refurbished dining room offering a range of meals from snacks to full three-course lunch or dinner.
Corporate groups are welcome. The club can offer the use of the course to run company competitions as well as a full bar and catering facilities. Day packages are also available.