Castleblayney

Concra Wood Golf and Country Club is the latest stage in the evolution of Castleblayney Golf Club. Founded as a 9 hole course in 1905, opposite the entrance to Concra Wood, it closed in 1949. In 1985, it was reborn in the grounds of Hope Castle (visible across Lough Muckno), before moving to its current location in 2008, and expanding to 18 holes.

    Green fee weekdagen (hoogseizoen)
    €70.00
    Green fee weekend (hoogseizoen)
    €80.00
    Green fee weekdagen (laag seizoen)
    €50.00
    Green fee weekend (laag seizoen)
    €55.00
    Holes
    18
    Architect
    Christy O'Connor Jnr & Christy O'Connor Snr

Holes of note

4

Yellow

Par
73
Lengte
6299 m

Red

Par
73
Lengte
5354 m

Foto van de Castleblayney baan