The Wee Course (9-holes)

Originally established in 1888 as the “Ladies’ Links” the Children’s course comprises a 9 hole Par 3 layout situated adjacent to the 15th and 16th holes on the West Links. An ideal facility for youngsters to learn the game, the course is managed by North Berwick Golf Club and maintained by the club’s greenkeeping staff. Like its better known neighbour the course is open throughout the year. Green fees are kept to a minimum to encourage children to take up golf, and to develop their game before venturing on to the more challenging terrain of the West Links. Adults may play the course too, but only if accompanied by a child.

    Geopend in
    1888

Yellow

Red