Situated between Marbella and Estepona, Atalaya Golf & Country Club is one of the most prestigious golf venues on the Costa del Sol, offering 36 holes of championship golf and a state-of-the-art practice facility.
Atalaya’s championship Old Course, known for its wide, parkland fairways, is ideal for walking. The subtle, undulating contours of its many elevated greens challenge even the best of short game experts.
The championship New Course is tucked away in a tranquil, countryside setting where wildlife abounds. With breathtaking views of the Mediterranean and Gibraltar, the course is a shotmakers delight.
The PG Golf & Sports Academy offers expansive practice facilities for golfers of all levels. The facility provides the latest technologies and lessons and workshops for all ages.
Ingår i priset
SHAREHOLDER (MEMBERS) PRIVILEGES
• Entry into club organised tournaments and social events.
• Exclusive, preferential tee times on both courses throughout the year.
• Unlimited access to facilities – gymnasium, driving range, practice areas.
• Storage of golf clubs and electric trolleys.
• Handicap maintenance option through Royal Spanish Golf Federation.
• Reduced entry fees for external, open competitions.
• Reduced green fees for members’ guests.
• Unlimited free play for your children and grandchildren age 13 and younger.
• Junior membership for your children older than 13 and younger than 22.
• Discounts on buggy and electric trolley rentals.
• Discounts on food and beverages at both the restaurant and kiosk.
• Discounts at the Golfriend’s Pro Shop.
• Discounts and special activities at the PG Golf & Sports Academy at Atalaya.
• Access to the Diamonds Bridge Club.
The championship Old Course, one of southern Spain’s most prestigious golf venues, was designed in the late 1960s by world-renowned, German golf course architect Dr. Bernhard von Limburger.
Sheltered by the backdrop of the breathtaking Sierra Blanca mountains, the course is ideal for walking and most welcoming to players of all handicap levels.
New Course 2/2
Opened in 1990, the championship New Course is a crown jewel of world-class golf course architect Paul Krings.
Spectacular views of the Mediterranean, Gibraltar and the African dominate the horizon. The course meanders through a tranquil, countryside setting abounding with wildlife.
A shotmaker’s delight, accuracy and careful ball placement ove…
De mest populära omdömena om Atalaya Golf & Country Club