The “Real Sociedad de Golf de Neguri” 18 Holes was founded in the year 1911 and the original 11-hole course was located in the Municipality of Lejona. However, the demographic growth of the area meant it became necessary to build a new course and the present course was inaugurated in 1961 on land acquired in Punta Galea in the Municipality of Getxo.
The course is a par-72, 18 holes, including 6 par-3’s. The round does not present many difficulties and makes for a comfortable game with spectacular views. The course is situated 60 metres above sea-level and part of the round runs along the cliff-tops overlooking the Cantabrian Sea.